WHY I WANT TO STOP USING FEDORA!!!

Petrus de Calguarium kwhiskerz at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 03:45:12 UTC 2009

I can't wait for the new programs and features, so I migrate to the alpha
release as soon as it comes out, just to get it sooner. As a result, I am
still upgrading twice a year, but just a few months before most. I have always
done clean installs, but a week ago, I tried preupgrade, which worked
satisfactorily (I don't think I will preupgrade twice, however, as some .stuff
from old installs seems to get left over in /home). The technical savvy of
this distro is why I have stuck with it for over a decade.