Re: WHY I WANT TO STOP USING FEDORA!!!

I DID NOT want to make this post sounding like I am so right, because
I know that all the programmers, Linux gurus, etc., know far more then
me.

There must be someway to fix a situation, that needs to be fixed
though. I just don't understand why they do not provide updates which
I could imagine they could do instead of releasing a completely knew
OS???

Again, sorry for the initial yelling.