Re: f11 alpha x86_64 live KDE image too large to fit on CD?

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 6:12 PM, Antonio Olivares
<olivares14031 yahoo com> wrote:
> How about a live dvd with all/most DE in place, GNOME, KDE, XFCE, and LXDE
> as well.  That would be better download all the possibilities in one DVD.  This would make a "one size fits all" mentality, otherwise put in a usb drive with the capacity to boot it with a specialized cd to boot usb drives(when the bios does not work, and user does not have a dvd drive).
>
> Regards,
>
> Antonio

That sounds like a great idea and I'd be one satisfied customer with a
DVD with all the tools in it.
However, there is still some old server out there that only has a CD
drive in it, which does not
need all that extra stuff.

~af