Re: Network Manager, Firefox and more on FC10

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 21:16:34 -0800
Aldo Foot wrote:

> Nice tip. Thanks. So I take it you get to the boot prompt by
> frantically pressing
> the ESC key?

Nah, when booting to do a hard disk install, I usually just extract
the necessary images from the DVD and make a grub entry pointing
at them with all the boot time parameters I want to define, then
I just reboot and select that grub entry, and anaconda starts up
with all the right options already defined. Much more convenient
that fooling with physical DVDs.