QEMU-KVM and release input shortcut

suvayu ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 15:57:08 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I was trying out F11 today with kvm, while installing I realised I
could not go to the virtual terminals or restart the machine using
Ctrl+Alt+<..> as pressing Ctrl+Alt released the input from the guest,
and when I pressed the Fn key, I was going to the virtual terminal for
the host. So my question is, is there a way to change this keystroke
combo for releasing the input so that I can go to the virtual
terminals in the guest? Or is there any other way to go to virtual
terminals other than Ctrl+Alt+<..>? Either is good I guess ...
probably the later will be better as I already use quite a few short
cuts on the host. Finding new ones wouldn't be that easy. :-/

Thanks in advance

--
Suvayu