Re: WHY I WANT TO STOP USING FEDORA!!!

On Saturday February 7 2009, Mike Chalmers wrote:
> I do not understand how Fedora expects you to upgrade or reinstall
> every 6 months or so.

Fedora does not expect you to do anything. Now, if you chose to use
the Fedora distribution, and stay current on bug fixes, you really
should play on updating once a year, or doing a lot of work building
your own updates. As others have pointed out, if this does not meet
your needs, then Fedora is probably not the distribution for you.

The Fedora distribution is more of a nitch distribution for people
that like to "tinker under the hood". This probably has something to
do with the quality of community support you see here.

As others have said, the way Fedora does things works for me. That
is why I am here.

Mikkel