Fedora 9 and lirc

All,

I'm using Fedora 9 with Mythtv, so I use lirc to transmit and receive.
Since I upgraded to the most recent version of F9 I see that atrpms no
longer packages lirc b/c it's included in the F9 repository.  I've got
lirc from fedora running, but my IR transmitter on the serial port no
longer works (as it did with the ATRPMS packages).  Here are the lines
in my modprobe.conf and the startup lines.  Receiving via my PVR-250
works fine, but transmitting isn't working.

Modprobe.conf (relevant lines)
-------------
alias char-major-61-0 lirc_i2c
alias char-major-61-1 lirc_i2c
alias char-major-61-2 lirc_serial
options lirc_serial irq=4 io=0x3f8
install lirc_i2c /sbin/modprobe ivtv; /sbin/modprobe --ignore-install
lirc_i2c
install lirc_serial /bin/setserial /dev/ttyS0 uart none; /sbin/modprobe
--ignore
-install lirc_serial

Startup
-------
/sbin/modprobe lirc_i2c
/sbin/modprobe lirc_serial
/usr/sbin/lircd --device=/dev/lirc0 --output=/dev/lircd
/usr/sbin/lircd --driver=default --device=/dev/lirc1
--output=/dev/lircd1 --pidf
ile=/var/run/lircd2.pid

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,