Re: WHY I WANT TO STOP USING FEDORA!!!

I didn't really want to start a RANT thread, I thought of typing up a
well written long email, but as someone said above, I should have
counted to 1,000! :-)

I know that I don't know how the setup of an OS works. Frankly, I
thought it would it would be easier for the developers of Fedora to
provide upgrades for the individual packages when they came out, even
if they had to change things in the OS. Then you wouldn't have to have
a huge install to upgrade from, lets say, KDE 4.1 -> KDE 4.2.

I was frustrated, initially,  because I would have liked to go ahead
and get KDE 4.2 without having to go through a hard process, just a
simple upgrade.