Re: fedora 11: (testing results) fyi

gary artim wrote:
guess I should bugzilla some of these, but in general I had good
results. The segfault in ld-linux showed up in the log
but I only noted when check for error messages.

I did an install in a VM under KVM for a smoke test before actually putting it on a machine. Video worked, although I did have to install system-config-display and set the display type before I could get the resolution I wanted.

I will test on a real machine if it looks good with a little use...

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>