Re: Red Hat g++ packaging question

Peter J. Stieber wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion, but I know how to check the mirrors, I was wondering if there is a web site, wiki, or mailing list that I could follow that would indicate Fedora's GCC release plans for each version of Fedora. Sorry I wasn't clear.

Sure. Every release of Fedora has a feature list you can check. For Fedora 11, it is

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/11/FeatureList

Fedora is designed to be self hosting. So when a new major GCC release is available, the entire distribution is rebuild with it.

Rahul