Re: Red Hat g++ packaging question

PS = Pete Stieber
PS>> Thanks for the suggestion, but I know how to check
PS>> the mirrors, I was  wondering if there is a web site,
PS>> wiki, or mailing list that I could follow that would
PS>> indicate Fedora's GCC release plans for each version
PS>> of Fedora.  Sorry I wasn't clear.

RS = Rahul Sundaram
RS> Sure. Every release of Fedora has a feature list you
RS> can check. For Fedora 11, it is
RS>
RS> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/11/FeatureList

Thanks Rahul.  So Fedora 11 will be using GCC 4.4.x.

I looked at the Fedora 10 page plans, but I didn'y see any updating plans. Is there any way to see if Fedora 10 is planning a GCC 4.3.3 update?

Do you think a bugzilla report is appropriate w.r.t. my original post?

Does the Red Hat version of GCC recompile a source module if it encounters an error on the first try?

Thanks for taking the time to answer,
Pete