Re: Firefox locks up in Bookmarks Toolbar menu

Michael Schwendt wrote:
$ rpm -q firefox
firefox-3.0.6-1.fc10.i386

Firefox locks up X/GNOME if I open the Bookmarks Toolbar menu (by clicking
the ">>" button at the very left) and then drag'n'drop a bookmark.

Can anyone reproduce?

Yep I can attest to that, just when I try to drag and drop, everything just locks up, I have to ctrl-alt-del to get out of it