________________________________

	From: fedora-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Pedro Freire
	Sent: 09 February 2009 16:41
	To: Community assistance, encouragement,and advice for using
Fedora.
	Subject: Re: Never-ending boot progress

	Have you tested for disk errors ? bad sectors and so ?

	Looks like a hardware problem

	On Mon, 2009-02-09 at 16:31 +0000, Tim Clarke wrote:

		Hi - can anyone help with an install issue pls?

		On reboot after (several repeated!) seemingly good
installs I just get
		the progress bar at the bottom of the screen that slowly
becomes fully
		white. On pressing ESC i get four lines saying
			reading logical volumes
			found vol0...
			found vol1...
			2 volumes in group vol0 now active
		but no disk activity! I've left it overnight but its
just hung there.
		Any additional diagnosis steps I can perform here?

		Tim Clarke