Re: Morph software

On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 13:11:24 -0500
Todd Denniston <Todd Denniston ssa crane navy mil> wrote:

> Bill Davidsen wrote, On 02/07/2009 11:13 PM:
> > Paul-Erik Törrönen wrote:
> >>
> >> One such program is the convert-command, which is part
> >> of the ImageMagick-package.

I'd like to get Ann Coulter -> Phyllis Shlafly ;-) but I
digress.

I checked through freshmeat, sourceforge and rpmfind. There
are xmorph, morphine and XMRM. These are all 20th
century packages and deprecated. Xmorph and morphine will
not compile. XMRM (which otherwise looks like the most
promising candidate) requires /usr/bin/mpeg which is
unavailable. Linking "mpeg" to other encoders doesn't work.

Perhaps something for win. will run in wine or a VM??

--
"Neither Lifestyle nor Agenda"
http://www.tips-Q.com