Re: Fedora9 supported webcam list

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 11:06:56 +0600
Roman wrote:

> Where can I read about supported webcams for Fedora9?

In general, nowhere :-). But if the webcam says it supports
the new UVC (USB video class) standard, the odds are good
that it will work with the uvc driver now included as
part of fedora (sometimes you can't find anything in the
docs that mention UVC specifically, but it will say something
about Mac OS-X support, and I believe OS-X uses UVC for
webcams).