Re: Can't find a package

James Harrison wrote:
All,

After I rebuilt my system I can't find a program that I was using before.

It allowed me to set up my webcam and audio.

It was call something like multimedia-selector....???

If someone knows the program I am talking about, can someone let me know
the name of it.

It could be /usr/bin/gstreamer-properties which is provided by the gnome-media package.

But if you're not using Gnome I don't have a clue - can you give a better description of what it allowed you to do with your webcam and audio?

--
Sam