Re: Never-ending boot progress

Tim Clarke wrote, On 02/10/2009 08:55 AM:
-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:fedora-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Tim Clarke
I've just put missing /etc/inittab and /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit files into
place - no difference.

Then I've amended grub as you suggested: last line is "Switching to new root and running init" Looks like this is the same clue as above ;-) The
init sequence is non-existent!

Tim Clarke

Dang - anyone have any idea how to repair this, please?

Tim Clarke