Re: WHY I WANT TO STOP USING FEDORA!!!

Timothy Murphy wrote:
Arthur Pemberton wrote:

I hope you  at least understand why a rolling release is technically
difficult, especially in a distro like Fedora where things can change
radically from one release to another.

I find it slightly illogical that Fedora has a fixed period for each release.
I can see that a new release might be needed if there has been a radical change,
but that may or may not happen every 6 months.

You are referring to a feature based release schedule while
Fedora is oriented towards a time based release schedule. Both are logical with their own set of advantages and disadvantages.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/TimeBased

Rahul