Re: WHY I WANT TO STOP USING FEDORA!!!

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 8:52 AM, Craig White <craigwhite azapple com> wrote:
> Red Hat/Fedora, Debian (and all derivatives like Ubuntu) and Gentoo all
> use different methodologies and philosophies to ultimately give you a
> running system and they all work.

What? No shout out to rpath and Foresight.  From a packaging
technology pov.. I think the coronary stuff is very very interesting
and very very flexible.

If we are moving to a future where netbooks are glorified embedded
devices with OEM tailored software images, coronary might actually be
a better model for software distribution that means the needs of OEMs

-jef