Re: Morph software

homburg tips-Q com wrote:
On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 13:11:24 -0500
Todd Denniston <Todd Denniston ssa crane navy mil> wrote:

Bill Davidsen wrote, On 02/07/2009 11:13 PM:
Paul-Erik Törrönen wrote:
On Fri, 2009-02-06 at 16:02 -0500, Bill Davidsen wrote:
 I'm looking for some morphing software, to take two
images, and generate some  "intermediate" images to
show the effect of a smooth transition from one to
the other.
One such program is the convert-command, which is part
of the ImageMagick-package.

I'd like to get Ann Coulter -> Phyllis Shlafly ;-) but I
digress.

s/Phyllis Shlafly/Rachael Maddow/

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>