Re: Morph software

Bill Davidsen wrote:
I found that xmrm.com is still there, but the link to the source isn't. If I could get the source, once I get a way to generate the individual images I can easily use ffmpeg to create a stream from the images, I do that for some various fun projects I have, and in fact that's kind of better from my point of view.

I found some sources patched for Mandrake 8 here:

http://www.linuxfocus.org/common/src/article139/

Homburg pointed me to the download on Tucows although I could only find pre-built binaries there. They're statically linked however and do at least start up on a recent distro (f10) but I didn't have time to play and find out what breaks yet.

Regards,
Bryn.