Re: WHY I WANT TO STOP USING FEDORA!!!

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 11:03 PM, Mike Chalmers <mikechalmers70 gmail com> wrote:
Nothing else makes as much sense to me in the open source world that
isn't a 'paid' or 'enterprise' edition.
Mark we are definitely on the same page. Open source works together,
so it is very understandable why a rolling release is good, imo.

I hope you  at least understand why a rolling release is technically
difficult, especially in a distro like Fedora where things can change
radically from one release to another.

Note that "things can change radically" without a release change... as anyone who has used Fedora for a while will tell you. I'd still like to see an extra six months of "Fedora Legacy" to fill the hole between cutting edge and obsolete. Um, I mean stable of course. ;-)

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>