Re: Q's for senior fedora/redhat admins

laura ausics net wrote:
> but unless you reply with a @redhat or @fedora
> email you will be ignored, sorry if it sounds harsh, but thats the way it
> is.

I was going to offer an opinion...but decided not to waste my fingers.

I do wonder why anyone would ask these questions on a mailing list like
this one....  (Not to mention that these items have been "discussed"
N-times)  Does the person *really* expect only @fedora and @redhat
people to care to respond, have an opinion, or have knowledge?

I can only think of one of two possibilities.   Extreme naivety or
troll.  Then again, I noticed the  domain name and the word shill came
to mind.  :-) :-)