Re: Time to upgrade FC8->FC10

Give a try to preupgrade: I'm doing the same using preupgrade just now.

HTH

2009/2/11 Alessandro Boggiano <boggiano gmail com>
Hi all,
it's time to say goodbye to my old beloved FC8! ;)
I'm planning to wait until the kde 4.2 rpms will come out but, meantime, I have to think about it!

Which is the best way to do it?
yum upgrade OR DVD upgrade?

Also,I can go directly from 8 to 10 or I need to pass through the 9 ?
Any advice in order to keep the system as much as "clean" as possible?

In any case, no big deal: I'm going to backup everything! ;)

Thanks
Alessandro