Re: FC10, Got Linksys WVC210 Network Webcam, Got Questions

Jim wrote:
FC10/KDE
Just purchased a Linksys WVC210 Network Cam. pan,tilt, motion detection, sound,mic. "Beautiful Hubcaps" Works great using in FireFox-3.0 . In both Ethernet/Wireless, Wep, Wpa, Wpa2, password protected.
Are there any other apps in Fedora that will work with a Network Cam ??

Do you get a /dev/videoX entry? I assume so, so both tvtime and xawtv should work. The "motion" program should work as well, but I haven't tried it lately.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>