Tools to work with a Sansa

I just got a Sansa 4Gb Connect MP3.  This is audio and video.

I am running FC10 and Gnome on an Asus 701.

I plug the sansa in with its special USB cable and I show a USB device but it is not accessable.

I have tried to add the Disk Mounter tool to the panel, but when I click on add, nothing happens.

So perhaps multiple things are going wrong here.

But what tool would I use to move music, pics, and videos to the Sansa?