Re: F11 and codecs

Joseph L. Casale wrote:
I was going to give F11 a look on my home desktop but wondered how mp3/xvid
playback would work as I usually pull  these in from rpmfusion. I assume the
rawhide repo at rpmfusion would provide the needed codecs.

Are there any issues I should expect related to media playback aside from beta
quality apps?

Fedora 11 just had an Alpha release a week back. The rawhide equivalents of RPM Fusion would work ok. Use fedora-test list for further discussions.

Rahul