RE: F11 and codecs

>Fedora 11 just had an Alpha release a week back. The rawhide equivalents
>of RPM Fusion would work ok. Use fedora-test list for further discussions.

Rahul,
I will sub on that list for future posts, but to finish this thread, what is
the correlation between the alpha ISO's and rawhide? Are the alpha iso's not
just a snap at that point of what rawhide is, such that updates to the alpha
iso installation would simply come from rawhide repo's?

Thanks for the help!
jlc