TightVNC viewer for FC10, use FC11's

Ongoing saga on getting TightVNC for FC10.....

One of my colleagues decided to take a 'look see', and discovered that the TightVNC viewer that is out on rawhide for FC11 installs with no problem on FC10 and runs just fine!

However, the FC11 TightVNC-server has dependencies that keep it from installing. That I will have to work on the rebuild. I guess.