Fwd: bbc and realplayer

Well,
As I said before, I publish some problem that I solve on my blog. I hope thios will say as reference for me and for people who find the same problems

http://ilovefedora.blogspot.com/2009/02/play-radio-with-fedora.html

Regards
Adel

2009/2/12 Tom Horsley <tom horsley att net>

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 13:57:38 +0100
Peter Malcolm Croft Price wrote:

> rtsp://rmlive.bbc.co.uk/bbc-rbs/rmlive/ev7/live24/radio2/live/r2_dsat_g2.ra

Just out of curiosity I fed that link to mplayer, and it worked fine for
me (of course I also have a vast collection of codecs I've been accumulating
over the years and stashing in /usr/lib/codecs for mplayer to find - God
knows which one worked, or where I found it :-).

PhD candidate in Computer Science
Address
BP 108, Bureau de poste Tunis republique
1001 Tunis
Tunisia
tel: +216 97 246 706
fax: +216 71 391 166