RE: bbc and realplayer

> From: akonstam sbcglobal net
> To: fedora-list redhat com
> Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 08:16:21 -0600
> Subject: RE: bbc and realplayer
>

>> -
> I tried to install gecko-medaiplayer from that site but I failed because
> it needed gecko-devel to be installed which I can't find. Where is it?
> --
> "Daddy, Daddy, make Santa Claus go away!" "I can't, son; he's grown too
> powerful." "HO HO HO!" -- Duck's Breath Mystery Theatre
> Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam sbcglobal net
>
> --

>From the checks I've made you should not need a devel package for
gecko-mediaplayer. I simply added the RPM Fusion repo in Fedora 10
(this works for 8 and 9 too). After this install using Yumex or in terminal yum install gecko-mediaplayer.

--

Lalit Dhiri

Linux the root to no GPFss

Hotmail, Messenger, Photos  and more - all with the new Windows Live. Get started!
http://www.download.live.com/