Re: Fedora 10 on PS3

I know of someone who installed yellow dog linux on a PS3.
Works OK. Rather slow when I tested it.

Seann Clark wrote:
Has anyone done this yet, and how does it play on the platform? I am looking at upgrading an old YDL install that has chunks of F5 in it, to a newer PPC O/s for this. I use it mainly for watching movies and TV shows that I have downloaded, so I am interested in how it plays and performs.

~Seann