USB keyboard not activated at system startup

Hi!

I have a folding usb keyboard that I use with my eeepc. If I plug in the
usb keyboard before powering on the machine, once it's booted the keyboard
has not been recognized. Unplugging/re-plugging it works instantly.

not a significant problem, only a minor annoyance. Anyone have any clues
on this one?

--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex fcshome stoneham ma us -----------------------------