Re: Old updates

David Nečas wrote:
Hi, are old updates kept somewhere?  I want to track down the precise
update that broke something but the repos contain only recent versions
of the packages.  If the previous updates are not available, what's the
recommended method in such case?  (Preferably some that does not involve
repackaging the universe on my machine.)  Thanks,

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/

Regards,
Bryn.