Re: Q's for senior fedora/redhat admins

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-02-13 at 11:37 +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
>> laura ausics net wrote:
>>> Thank you for your reply, you're the only @fedora poster I see so I only
>>> read and respond to you,as you represent officialness,
>> Paul W. Frields is the *Fedora Project Leader*, you idiot!
>
> She already said she's only reading replies from "offical" domains, so I
> think we're wasting our time here.
>
> poc

Yeah we are.  This chick is crazy.  Beyond crazy.  I've migrated more
people to Fedora than Ubuntu in my days.  And all away from Windows.
Her cluelessness about this astonishes me.

Hope she has fun with that.

quadraturae circuli

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support