Re: mediawiki dependencies

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: mediawiki dependencies
From: Michael Schwendt <mschwendt gmail com>
To: fedora-list redhat com
Date: 02/13/2009 09:41 AM

Please examine the src.rpm, find out why texlive is used, and report a
bug/RFE if you can show what is wrong. Help with improving the packaging.

Yes, that's my next course of action, but I thought I would probe the mailing list for answers before I do something stupid like generate a frivolous bug report.

P.S. Notice I sent the original mail over 12 hours ago. redhat.com doesn't like me. :(