Re: Firefox Faster In Wine Than Native (was Re: Firefox Running Slow in Linux)

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 9:08 AM, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa gmail com> wrote:
> So apparently I wasn't just imagining that Firefox on Linux/Fedora is
> stupidly slow. Firefox is actually faster in Wine that on Linux
> instead.

Which firefox builds are you using? Are you using the upstream Mozilla
build under wine and the Fedora build under Fedora? Did you test the
Mozilla linux build on Fedora?

I take it you mean slow page rendering.  I just want to be clear,
different people use "slow" to mean different things.

-jef