KDE4.x: How do I open a folder from folderview with Dolphin instead of Konqueror ?

So I have a Desktop folderview widget open on my desktop.  All is good.
If I right click a folder and select Open With... it shows Dolphin as
the top application.    However, if I click on the folder, it opens with
Konqueror.

How do I change my system so that when I click on a folder in a
folderview widget, it opens with Dolphin ?

Thanks