Re: Firefox Faster In Wine Than Native (was Re: Firefox Running Slow in Linux)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Firefox Faster In Wine Than Native (was Re: Firefox Running Slow in Linux)
From: Patrick O'Callaghan <pocallaghan gmail com>
To: fedora-list redhat com
Date: 02/13/2009 12:43 PM

On Fri, 2009-02-13 at 12:08 -0600, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
So apparently I wasn't just imagining that Firefox on Linux/Fedora is
stupidly slow. Firefox is actually faster in Wine that on Linux
instead.

Have you tried it in Wine on your machine? Is it in fact better?

poc

Patrick, Jeff,

This same posting was on the fedora-test list first[1] and I've run my own tests. I suggest you do your own. Fedora Firefox is sloooooow.

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2009-February/msg00570.html