Re: Firefox Faster In Wine Than Native (was Re: Firefox Running Slow in Linux)

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 10:41 AM, Michael Cronenworth <mike cchtml com> wrote:
> This same posting was on the fedora-test list first[1] and I've run my own
> tests. I suggest you do your own. Fedora Firefox is sloooooow.

I think the more correct thing to say is that the linux version of
Firefox is slow. From my reading this is not a Fedora specific
problem... the mozilla builds are equally affected.  This could be a
real problem for all linux distributors that needs to be addressed in
the upstream firefox codebase.

-jef