Cant build a working kernel.

Im trying to build a kernel with some test code, and NFS support.
The other stuff is fine, but I choose ALL the NFS options I can
see, and when I boot the kernel, I still get the error messages:

	RPC MTAB does not exist
	module sunrpc not found

And needless to say, NFS does not work, or even stay up.

What am I missing in the (xconfig) kernel build???
Is there something wrong with the dependencies in 2.6.28.3 ???

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg dwf com