Re: Firefox does not open .PNG files anymore

Marcelo Magno T. Sales wrote:
Hi,

Since recently, possibly after the upgrade to 3.0.6, Firefox does not open .PNG files anymore. When I click a link which points to a .PNG file, Firefox asks for an external application to open the file instead of opening it directly in Firefox. How do I get the old behavior back?

Thanks,

Marcelo

I don't think that is due to the upgrade to 3.0.6. I'm running that version on F10 and it shows png files just fine. Maybe it is a configuration in about:config?