Re: [ot] end 'community ass' - added a really OT comment

David wrote:

> Speaking of annoying things...   8-)
>
> You made the effort to create a gnupg key. You make the effort to sign
> your posts. But you have not followed all of the instructions. Your
> signature is not verifiable.

Too bad you are entirely wrong....

Please go to http://pgp.mit.edu/ and enter the keyid of 0x56C206FA.  You
will see that it has been uploaded to the keyserver back in 2004/05/01.

Kindly do your research.....

I suspect you have limited experience with this sort of thing....