Re: [ot] end 'community ass' - added a really OT comment

Ed Greshko wrote:
> Oooopssss....
> My deepest apologies to David....  I certainly did miss the "g" at the
> top and David's message ended up as a follow up to mine.....

And to further castigate myself....  The threading "problem" only
happened since I was screwing around with thunderbird causing the
problem....  Now that I've put things back in order everything falls in
line....
> Thanks Frank for pointing out my error....

Doh....

--
first Saturday after first full moon in Winter
Mei-Mei Greshko greshko com http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=cCSz_koUhSg