Re: First thoughts on KDE4.2... lots of bugs...

On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 10:00:04 -0700
Craig White <craigwhite azapple com> wrote:
> ----
> Interestingly enough, when I change desktop themes, the
> Fedora logo appears for the Application Launcher
> momentarily, and then it reverts back to blank document
> with question mark again.

You are missing an icon that you don't need. You probably
have two oxygen icon themes available; oxygen and fedora-kde
(modified oxygen). Choose Fedora. (system settings ->
appearance -> Icons)

--
"Neither Lifestyle nor Agenda"
http://www.tips-Q.com