Re: Applications in KDE's "Lost & Found" folder

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 1:44 PM, Steve Snyder wrote:
> $ grep -l Electronics /usr/share/applications/*.desktop
> /usr/share/applications/fedora-geda-gattrib.desktop
> /usr/share/applications/fedora-geda-gschem.desktop
> /usr/share/applications/fedora-gerbv.desktop
> /usr/share/applications/fedora-LabPlot.desktop
> /usr/share/applications/fedora-pcb.desktop
> /usr/share/applications/fedora-piklab.desktop
> /usr/share/applications/fedora-toped.desktop

Hello,

This is weird because you should have electronics-menu installed with
the last 4 desktop files

rpm -q --requires toped | grep electronics-menu

However it is true that geda-gattrib, geda-gschem and gerbv are
missing requires of electronics-menu. I'll update it in the next
release. However for the rest of the application you should have
electronics-menu installed since LabPlot, pcb, toped and piklab all
requires electronics-menu

Chitlesh