Re: Evolution versus Kmail. Was: First thoughts on KDE4.2...

On Sat, 2009-02-14 at 15:50 -0500, Mail Lists wrote:
>    It is expected in the business world for those things not complex
> enough to warrant a separate document but needing some structure which
> can be easily passed along and edited.

I'd far rather get the occasional HTML mail, when it's warranted, than
have someone attach some word processor document.  I get unending grief
from them, but I can usually get something sensible out of HTML.

Replying to them can be a right bastard though, on various different
mailers.  Some mail client's quoting tricks are really stupid, and it
doesn't help that a lot of the original HTML was utter crap in the first
place.  It's somewhat unusual for HTML mail to be sensibly created.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.12-78.2.8.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.