Re: Friendly backup utility

Steven Stern wrote:
I just got a 1TB WD MyBook and am looking for an easy way to use it to
back up my desktop machine.  I'm currently backing /home to another
machine on the network using rsync scripts,  but for a full system
backup, I'd like something a bit more graphical. I've seen reference to
TimeVault, but there doesn't appear to be a Fedora build.

Is there a nice, GUI fronted backup utility?

Try sbackup or pybackpack.

Rahul