Re: Black vs. blue panel (was: Re: First thoughts on KDE4.2...)

On Monday 16 February 2009 02:52:21 Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Linuxguy123 wrote:
> > I don't think it looks as nice as KDE 4.1.x did.  I liked the black
> > background on the panel better than the current panel color scheme. That
> > is probably being picky, but it is what I think.  Maybe the panel
> > background color could be set in the future ?
>
> Try the Nitro theme, which is available through the "new themes..." button
> (it's on kde-look.org). It's a version of the KDE 4.2 Oxygen Plasma theme
> with a black panel.

I don't suppose you know one with a transparent panel?  I'm using 'naked' (or
maybe 'bare naked'? - since I changed some settings it just shows as
'customized') which looks good for widgets etc., but still leaves me with a
black panel.

Anne