How to safely migrate from centOS to fedora 10

kmadananteshwar.vbhat at gmail.com kmadananteshwar.vbhat at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 14:44:45 UTC 2009

Hey folks I am a centOS user who's been running fedora off a live DVD for the past 4 months and am beginning to want to migrate to fedora and would like to know how exactly do I migrate to fedora safely without messing around with my windows vista installation coz I need vista because I use it at work and would be in deep trouble if I screwed up the master boot record of vista and also coz I have a lot of important data on the windows partition
Yours,
KMB
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel